Aunt Jackie got engaged recently and ventured back to Greenville to shop wedding dresses and the like. Kim was to join on Friday. She and the boys headed to Chapin Thursday morning. I finished up some things at work and followed that afternoon. On Friday I hung with the boys, Grandmother and Granddaddy on the lake while Kim was participating in the Upstate shopping fest. Kim came back Friday night for the Good Friday service at St. Francis.
Helping Granddaddy launch the boat
Catching lots of fish. Yep, I'm rockin' my high school cross-country jacket.
Next
day we all went to Greenville for the rest of the weekend. The whole
clan was there. We attended service at St. Peter's and came home to a
huge Easter Egg and scavenger hunt for the boys.
Easter morning
After the Easter festivities Zach got an early birthday party birthday and then everyone (except me, I had to go home) ate a huge Easter spread.










No comments:
Post a Comment